Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Thankful List 2008

Well here we are! Another year is soon to end.... But before it does I would like to say what I am thankful for...
I AM THANKFUL:

  1. For the opportunity to get to know God a little bit better everyday.
  2. For a calling from God to prayer and dedication...
  3. Because He loved me before I loved Him.
  4. For the marvelous works & miracles God is going to do & is doing in my family
  5. For a youth group that is getting more and more committed to God and His work.
  6. For Jeffrey and Kristy's commitment to our young people.
  7. For a Pastor that is willing to fallow God's calling and leading.
  8. For Sis. Clark she is a wonderful Lady of God and such a godly example.
  9. For a wonderful church family.
  10. For Great friends.
  11. For a loving family.

know for the silly stuff.... (you got to have some of this stuff! lol)

I am thankful:

  1. For chocolate!!! Ice cream, cookies, cakes, Etc,.
  2. For Starbucks "Pumpkin Spice Latte" Since its a seasonal drink when it comes out around Oct, I drink like a hundred of them in a month!!! lol
  3. Also Green Tea Frap must not forget that! (Grande in a Venti Cup w/ xtra whip cream)
  4. For pre-Christmas sales... If they didn't have them who could afford x-mas gifts???

OK I can't think of anymore must be cause its like 2:30 in the morn and I am tired!!!

SO HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU!!!