Thursday, January 29, 2009

Baby Isaac

So here I am again... I have been having a hard time keeping up with this lately, I just been kind of busy... so to my 5 or so friends that keep up with my blog here is an update on my sis baby!








He went home about 2 1/2 wks ago and he had to have oxygen and had a feeding tube... both are now gone and he is doing good and getting big!
I am gonna post some pics of him. I have taken a bunch!!! (although I am not a good a photographer as my friend Nicole Rowell ) lol
so here we go...
Isaac does not like taking pictures! lol










I just think he looks cute in blue!


















He moved so much I just couldn't get the right pose...
Here's to the left... and the right! lol

and on this one I think he was like "tia I are you done yet???"

HEY WHO TURN OFF THE LIGHTS???

and of course after tia wanting to pose him for a ton of pics he was done!

NO MORE, PLEASE NO MORE PICTURES!!! 8^)